Friday 14 December 2007

dang~ just got niao-ed by my piano teacher for not memorizing my theory stuffs. and cos i said "i dunno" like for don't know HOW many times, she said she's gonna flare up the next time i give "i dunno" as an answer. haha. but she was visibly a teeny-weeny bit happier for my practical. though she could see that i havent been practising much nowadays. urgh. guilty guilty~ all these im doing behind my mum's back! =p if all these get to her ears, im in for it~ cos my mum has been chiding me for not practising enough. and she hopes i can skip my grades faster. but noooo, it's stressful enough for me to skip 4 grades already can. somemore i took grade1 when i was six! and whenever i complain, my teacher will be like "who ask you to stop learning piano for soooo long!" as if it helps! *pulls hair* grade5 exam will be next year! i MUST make it!! music is life!! hahaha. =s

and now.. presenting to you my love~ ahahaha =p why ppl say his hair ugly? very cute what. mushroom head! =p



and this! his rendition of 三天三夜! SUPER NICE. i watched it before a long time ago la. but still cant resist putting it up here. hehe. enjoy!



read from somewhere that there's this book on him that's gonna be on sale soon.. hope they are selling it in S'pore too!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home